• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRANSPORT NEEDED (NOT A BIKE) GAUTENG TO CAPE TOWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyride

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
I acquired an Eazi-Awn roof rack from my brother in Gauteng (Roodepoort) and need to transport it to Cape Town.

If there is anyone coming from the big smoke to Snoekstad with an empty bakkie or towing an empty trailer, or having a vehicle on which this would fit (it’s the universal type that attached to the gutters of the vehicle) and willing to bring it down for me it will be much appreciated. It was fitted to the older Toyota Prado. (previous shape)

I will of course make a contribution to the petrol bill and if you have to bring the mother in law back to Cape Town just put her belongings onto the roof rack and get paid to bring her back. How’s that for a win-win situation? >:D

Alternatively, anyone owning or knowing of a transport company who will transport something like this at a reasonable fee. :deal:

Please contact me via pm with your details and I will contact you to make arrangements.