Truimph Dealer FOURWAYS -SUCKS And some others

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
After a year without riding S-4-B Decides to go look for a new bike to buy --time to get something to commute with-

He does all his homework and unfortunately The agents for Aprilla take for EVER to get back to him --how do I Know this --I tried them as well to order a new bike --Cash Deal

Times must be very good for them as they don't even bother to get back to you.
He then decides on a triple Truimph street and this time Fourways even allows him to test ride both models they had - He decides on the 675 triple does the paper work -- a few days later after the rain stops he goes to fetch it all kitted and ready to ride --SORRY SIR --WE WERE PREPPING BIKES FOR THE 24 hour --we could not PD your bike for you  :eek:

Eventually he gets the bike and loves it to bits --Makes a booking for a first service --SORRY SIR WE CANT HELP YOU THIS YEAR --YOU SHOULD HAVE PRE - BOKKED THE SERVICE--FFS he tries all the agents and some one at least said he will help him --other side of the world for him to go --

Interesting times we live in -- think some dealers are just not interested in making a buck anymore ---They interested in making BIG MONEY and the client is no longer important --
S-4-B Mailed the manager and the manager said he would in future still like to do business with him  --S-4-B Told him point blank --GO F@ck yourself

I would do the same ----

Ok that's my Friday vent --off to ride bikes ---- before the moderators ban me for stirring --Ag what the FUCK - BAN ME --see the worry in my eye  ::) ::) ::)