UK and Kyrgyzstan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert Boy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Enduro
I'm about to start a trip to both the UK and to Kyrgyzstan. :biggrin: I'll be doing bike trips in both countries but they'll be very different.

The first part of the trip will be to the UK where I'll team up with my brother (who lives there) and we'll be heading out for a few days around Southern England on a pair of Honda CB 750 Fours. My brother's is a 1969 K1 and mine is a 1973 K3. My brother owns and runs a "Classic Bike" restoration business in Guildford and both bikes came from the business. https://www.2wheelsmiklos.com/

I'll be importing mine back to Namibia after the trips and should have it home before Christmas.

DSCN4930-L.jpg

The bike is in wonderful condition and has been expertly restored.

After riding in the UK I'll be heading to Kyrgyzstan to spend 10 days riding in the mountains from the city of Osh in the west of the country.

I'll be landing in the UK on the 3rd of September so not long to go. I shall certainly post updates as and when I have access to the internet.