• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Unusual sale.......!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHamster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Multistrada / Enduro
I have been asked to bring 2 bikes back to SA from Entebbe to Jhb.

Story is this........the bikes were ridden up but the rains and rough roads have taken their toll on the riders, who have since flown back to SA. They have some options......
1. They fly back in March to ride the bikes back
2. I find someone to ride back with me in February (I have 2 weeks off)

They are prepared to pay our way to Uganda but we would pay our expenses back to SA.

The main challenge for us are the heavy rains we will go through. I recommend the route to Nairobi, Arusha, Morogoro, Mbeya, Zambia, Botswana, SA. The roads are all tar. The bikes are a GS 1200 and a KTM 1090, fitted with dual tyres. The back brake calipers on the KTM need replacing but whoever flies up will be given a new set which we need to fit. There are no other issues.

If anyone is interested in doing it, and has mechanical knowledge (in case of trouble) then send me a PM.

If the moderators need to move this post please feel free to do so........I figured this would get some quick responses.