Upcoming Advanced Road Riding Academy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hey Chaps
The Adventure Academy and the Guys from Superbike Magazine are hosting a series of Road Riding Academy's this year which I'd like to tell you about.
They take place over two separate sessions, the first being a private track day and the second being a long weekend down in the lowveld of Mpumalanga with the empasis being to create safer, more confident and therefore better (faster) road riders. I realise we all like to travel gravel and all that glamerous stuff, but how much time do we spend on the tar? I can almost guarantee for most of us, the answere will be "Most of the time is spent on tar".
So what happens when your ride doesn't go according to plan? Some idiot jumps a light in fornt of you or is more interested in his mates Whatsapp than the road ahead? Ever had that corner tighten up and you actually kakked in your pants? Are you equipped to handle your bike in a safe and confident manner, massively increasing your chances of making it home for didnner? This course will help!
We're hosting the first one this month and leaving for our road weekend on Friday morning which is going to be awesome and a ride report will be posted shortly thereafter, but in the mean time here are the dates for the upcoming courses for the rest of the year...

April 18th - Private track day at Redstar
May 6-8th - Sabie weekend

June 20th - Private Track day at Redstar
July 1-3rd - Sabie Weekend

July 18th - Private Track day at Redstar
August 5-7th - Sabie Weekend

September 19th - Private Trackday at Redstar
September 30th - 2nd October

October 17th - Private Track day at Redstar
October 28 - 30th Sabie Weekend

The cost of this course, including your Track day, Instructors, Lunch and the weekend away, DBB is R4250 per rider.
You can call me on 0728509253 or mail [email protected] for more details.
All types of bikes welcome, Adventure or road...it's all good!

Attachments

• The Adventure Academy - Logo_edited.png
    The Adventure Academy - Logo_edited.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 114