• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: DRZ400E stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mordy

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
G'day

Looking for a few things:

Case savers (both sides). Getting them from Thumpertalk is R560 for the savers and R900 for shipping  :dousing: and on amazon the shipping is the same price - reviews on those savers are mixed though (will go with this option if I can't find locally).

Budget: R550ish new, R300 second hand?

Panniers and Top rack - I am currently awaiting feedback on this but I only found one local option - otherwise I will have to bite the bullet and import (maybe someone knows of other panniers and racks that fit?). I also looked around and saw that Tusk does them but have not found any local vendors for it.

Budget: R2000

Gloves - medium sized. I'm using my mx gloves at the moment. Budget will be based on whatever options come up - name your price.

Soft luggage - saddle bags (20l a side?) Budget: I am not sure what they would go for, depends on specs I guess - name your price.

Thanks, any advice will be appreciated  :)