WC - Sunday Afternoon Sundowners (Atlantis)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreef

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi All

I see the Planning a Ride section has been very quite lately... and this is not good for me as I am itching to do a bit of riding.

So, I am planning on heading to Atlantis dunes at +- 17:00 on Sunday afternoon with the Dakar for some quick sand riding and a bit of bubbly :) I will bring 2 bottles of champagne and some cheesy snacks. You just bring yourself. We go in, ride around a bit and then park the bikes on top of the highest dune. Sundowner drinks and snacks will then be enjoyed after which we head back out before it gets dark. (there is enough time after sunset to get out with enough light)

Weather for Sunday looks good, so i see this as the best quick alternative to having sundowners somewhere on the coast in Namibia or Angola :)

So, anyone keen to join?

(PS, we will be going in the back entrance as I am not sure if the front entrance is open at that time of the day. You thus have to rate your own skill level. Its not really that difficult...)