Welcome to QUAGGA OUTDOORS Western Cape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michnus

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Sean forum name is the man for everything outdoors.
Real name Andy
4 Park View, Cleek Street, Lakeside, Cape Town. My Landline is 021 788-5741.
Cell: 082-334 9722
E-mail: [email protected]

I either arranged to meet the Buyers at a convenient place or for the buyers not near Cape Town, once EFT payment has been confirmed, I mailed them the items. This worked quite nicely and I will continue to operate like this.

As I progress, I will stock more of a variation of Items, but at the moment I have in stock, BMW Dakar & GS650 Twin Spark and GS1200 Service Kits, BMW Dakar Centre Stands and a variety of Boys Toys such as Hunting Knives, Pocket & Biltong Knives, Knife Sharpeners, Fire Flint Starters, Extendable Batons, etc.

These include Butcher's Knives, Fishing Knives, Survival Knives, Diving Knives, Tactical Self Defense Items such as Batons, Pepper Sprays, etc

I also have access to the full range of FIRST ASCENT Outdoor Gear such as Clothing, Rucksacks, Hydration Pack, etc, AWESOME PRODUCTS, such as Leatherman Tools, Wolfman Torches, etc.

We also buy in "end of range" or Demo Items as above and sell these Items at seriously discounted rates. This includes Camelbak Hydro Bags, etc