WHAT TO GO SEE .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Most of the route and accommodation for our tour has been sorted , Now just have to fill in some to see parts . On day 2 we have a 1 day stop in Oudshoorn , arriving from Middelburg , maybe 3.5 hrs ride , We have an option to stop in DE RUST , Have a late breakfast , wander around a bit and then make our way to Oudshoorn , can only book in at 14h , Have been to Smidswinkel , nice place and worth another stop , Or I can arrange to drop the panniers & top box , Fill up and do a round trip , Swartberg pass , Klaarstroom , Meiring's poort , derust and back to Oudshoorn , or trace my steps back and go see the Meirings poort waterfall . Not sure if my butt will like another 200 k loop . Tha said we are on tour and need to see as much as possible .
on Sunday we leave for Wilderness , one day visit , thought of going to Angies Gspot on Prins alfred pass.
Monday we have 2 days IN George , ( property viewing in Mosselbay) on Wednesday we depart for Capetown , booked in at Signal hill lodge .2 days . and then off to Saldana for Xmas 3 days .
SO please any must see advice would be appreciated.