whats the chances?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donovan paton

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
been having fun with my 300 linhai rusler quad. the bike has been running rich, burning the plug nice and black :biggrin: i took the carb out more times than i can remember and phone more guys for help (thanks docKLR) than i should have  :imaposer:

yesterday i had tha carb a part and confirmed that all the jets were standerd and nothing had been fiddled with. i put every thing together and for shits and giggles i pulled the vacuum pipe off the intake manifold. this is attached to vacuum cut off switch for the petrol line. took a nice suck on it to get the petrol floowing into the carb, save a few swings on the starter. and what do i get..... a mouth full of petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the diphrame had broken and the bike went from a carb modle to a fuel injection one with out any fancy extra bits.

i felt like a reel tool as this thing has made me so pissed off that i was thinking of giving it away to make space for a new toy. as i could not get it to run properly.