Who Can it Be NOW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General-Lee

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi there Fellow Riders.

My nick name is Gen-Lee ( there is a reason behind this) and im a BIKE"A" HOLIC.
i decent from racing Plastics, and loved it. >:D

In the last year i've added a new member to the family, Son, and had to sell my bike. :patch:(there is a reason behind this too) while sitting at home, i was feeling some what......emty. i was missing my  :ricky: . so i decided to go down one day to my friends at KTM CT to see if they can help me and BOY did they HELP me!!!

they gave me a drug by the name of " 990 Adventure" and had to take it with some " Akro's" for two days. I said to myself,
myself, you are heading down a dusty trail and there is no turning back. I stoped for a sort while and thought about this......... is this wrong? am i going to hurt myself?what about all my friends?. :3some:

well, F%$k that, i dont mind if it's wrong, im LOVING IT!! And Discovery will have to come to the party and friends, well they will just have to watch out for my ROOST.

i was feeling Alive. my heart was pumping volumes of blood through my body. The air was freash and clean. this is what i needed, this is what i was looking for. THIS IS ME >:D

well, this is my story. im in love with something that only a few will understand. i hope this Bike'A'holic group can help me with my addiction.

Gen-Lee