• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha XT 600 Z Tenere Now For Sale- SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
R22 000.00. Except for the auto chainlube, everything is now sorted on the bike.

... for another bike to use as a runabout. I'm not fuzzy... does not have to be DS, roadie, old, new etc. Vespa scooter in very good running condition would be first prise. Tell me what you got. I can do stupid sometimes.  :biggrin:

Bikes in good running condtion and ready to take you anywhere. starts easy, hot or cold, if you know how  :eek7: Small oil leak somewhere on the left of the enjin that lubes the chain very nicely. To small to bother with. Cosmetics are good. Needs new steeringhead bearings and front tyre. Clock says 60 000km, but can't vouch for that. Suspension is still good. Made some racks for it that have not been finished off, so little bit of powdercoating required. Topbox not included.

Don't really want to sell for cash as the money will just disappear. Would rather want value for it. If you want to know cash value to help you make up your mind, lets say R22 000.00

So this is just an idea I'm playing with to see what comes up. Bike was intended for my son to ride with me, but he's not interested  at this stage. Prefers the roadbike. Now it will just stand and that's not good. Will rather that someone who will ride it regularly, take it.

If you want to know more about the bike, here is the Add when I bought it, or search "XT 600 Z" under my name and you'll get all the threads where it has been discussed.

Talk to me.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 793
  • 100_1583.JPG
    100_1583.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 791