Griet die ou GS ...... Tips/Trips/Tricks/Pics and General Bla Bla Bla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petri oosthuizen

Gentleman Dog
WD Supporter
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
Having recently bought this, a 1999 BMW 1100 G/S Anniversary, she got a Name in the mean time, so she is also a Keeper.
Thought I'd also start a Thread just for her, with my usual ramblings at least then concentrated in one Thread, not all over the ForumšŸ¤£
Very much the same as my Thread on my "Bettie", my beloved old XT 600, see here https://wilddog.net.za/threads/bettie-die-ou-xt-pics-trips-general-bla-bla-bla.254151/post-4817329
I actually bought her on a whim, after Francois (in here) Whatsapped me and told me about this Anniversary at this MOERSE bargain Price. He knew that I was looking at specifically an Anniversary (I like the colours) for YEARS now, and here she was, and there I was, in the vicinity, on my way back from Joburg.
Met a very honest Seller, started her up, and she just whispered away "take me home BabyšŸ„°šŸ„°"...........and that was it
So........meet "Griet", the G/S :

The Day I bought her in Sasol, with all her boxes etc etc, and after losing a bit of those accessories and her rear seat:

Attachments

• 1100.jpg
    1100.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
  • gs8.jpg
    gs8.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 0