Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Hi Hein  (Read 6464 times)

MD_KLR

Hi Hein
« on: February 03, 2006, 05:09:59 pm »
Well done with the new site M8. Looks looks as though you like just a small selection of emoticons (smileys) :D Took me ages to find the beer one

Aw Ra Best  :occasion5:
Mark

Judjonzz

Hi Hein
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 05:48:33 pm »
Hey there, Hein. Shark, Wino, too. Congrats on getting your own show rolling here. I'm still a guest, but I'll register soon, and look in once in a while. Whenever I can get broadband access, I never get tired of looking at trip photos from  ZA.

Don't forget about us at klr650.net. Your international perspective is always welcome, especially in the political forum. It is good for some of those guys to get a taste of how people think elsewhere on the planet.

Anonymous

Hi Hein
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 11:31:07 pm »
Hein,

Congrats on getting it up!

You need something like this to keep you from going bored!

Anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Marty

Anonymous

Hi Hein
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 05:34:17 am »
I will also register.  The trip reports you posted were just incredible.
I will probably have to wait for retirement to do any international riding (or unemployed :wink: )  Great to see you got it up and running and I will check in from time to time to say Howdy and have a look around.  Ken (Yard Dog)

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
Hi Hein
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 09:14:43 am »
Hi Mark, Jud, Marty and Ken

Thanx for the visit.  Yes we shall try and keep the ride report section 'alive' and active - feel free to enjoy the content AND enrich the conversations.

With such a fine bunch of guys and girls (on this forum) a d/s visit to ZA may be very real in future?  We're planning a lot of rides/tours in April and by that time me and Wino will have extra KLRs  :bounce:  :wink:

I guess that's the idea - to enlarge the global network of d/s riders, share experiences and generally help each other out :idea:  

Stay tuned ....

Cheers
Hein