Jhb -> Wilderness (2nd half of November)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krokonoster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I did this trip (alone) in March few weeks after I got my first bike (RNineT Scrambler).  In the hours with a hurting arse I promised myself as soon I'm back I get a GS.  Hence my current GSA. 

Anyhow, going down again to complete my paragliding course which I could not then because of the weather.

Was thinking to maybe make the ride a bit more adventurous this time but in such case rather not alone with my luck.  Figured ask here if anyone would be keen on something like this:

Thursday leave work early and klap the highway hard and get as far possible (maybe as far as Colesberg...do-able if one don't waste time and leave lunch time)
Friday & Saturday go off road (or at least part of the way).    Routes still to be decided
Sunday settled down wherever I'm staying.  (was thinking about a small BnB place halfway between Knysna and wilderness)
Monday - (latest) Friday I fly.  Depending on the weather I should do the remaining 2.5 hrs fly  time I still need
Day after Finished (might be as early as Thursday, latest Saturday) have the best possible trip back. 
Monday klap the rest of the route on highways.  Back to work Tuesday

Might anyone be interested in planning something like that?