Got the stickers, made me read the long way round

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

accton

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Morning all.

Yesterday afternoon I met up with Lucky Strike for the first time, nice dude. The reason, I wanted to get some forum stickers. Glad I did and it got us talking on the trip they are doing to Nam starting tomorrow.
When I got home I started reading the Book Long way round for the second time. Must be the picture on the sticker that got me reading again.
But any how, I take that many of you have watched the DVD’s or followed the series on Satellite, but how many of you have read the book?
After watching the DVD’s, you get the impression that Charley is the one with the more open mind and more mellow approach to the trip, except for the one incident at the border post with the Carney thingy.
But reading the book you get all the extras and you come to realize the he was the full of K@k one, moody, ill tempered, rude, and difficult to get along with.

This made me think, How many people out there would I want to do a trip with, may that be a weekend or a month. Will I be the above mentioned, (hope not) and just think what an impact this could have on the rest of a group.

As mentioned in another post, PICK YOUR RIDING PARTNERS WELL.

What do you think?