T bone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider pigs dad

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Yesterday on my way home from work I had to go down Degrendal in Bothasig , half way to the Richwood circle a man on a old XR 500 had T boned a car . He had been going down Degrendal and the car had pulled out of one of the side roads he hit the car on the front right wheel he went over the bonnet and was lying in the middle of the road . I stopped to help he seemed to have broken his collar bone and had some road rash . The biggest problem was getting the fecking moron at the police station to understand that we needed an ambulance so I got back on my bike and went to the bothasig police station to tell them to call an ambulance . When I walked into the charge office it was as if they were trying to ignore me almost like if we dont look at him he might go away , there was no one else in the charge office , after a few HELLO HELLO'S I got them to listen they are rude fat stupid unhelpfully people . I got them to call the ambulance eventually . I hope the XR rider is OK and please guys remember when you are riding every one on the road with you is trying to kill you , "KYK DINK EN BLY LEWE"