• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Toyota Rav4 to buy or swap for a DS Bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerseun1963

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Good day fellow bikers,

I would like to sell of swap my 2004 1800 VVTI Rav 4 5 door that has 151000 KM on the clock with a tow bar. This car is in very good condition and all the papers are in order and the car is fully paid for and in my name. The fender, light and bumper was damaged when she went through a fence about 4 – 5 months ago and I had all the parts replaced but due to color differences we had to re spray the vehicle completely at a Toyota approved auto body shop.

The book value of the car is Retail 135,000.00 and the Trade In is at R115, 900.00

i) I will let the Rav go outright for a cash price of R110, 000.00 if you need financing then the dealer where my car is parked could help you but the price above will then be different because I want to walk with R110, 000.00 in my pocket otherwise it’s not worth selling the car.

ii) I will swap the car for one of the following:

a. BMW 650 GS Dakar.
b. Yamaha XT 660 Z Tenere.
c. Honda XL 700 V Transalp.

In the case of the above I will consider bikes with 40 000 Kilos and under on the clock and basically in the same condition as my Rav with a cash adjustment in my favor

OR – Lastly I will consider a straight swap for a BMW 1200 GS

I am far from civilization so have the car parked in the East Rand at a delaer where you can go view and test drive her etc before making up your mind.

Thanks

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Right Hand Side.JPG
    Right Hand Side.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Right Front.JPG
    Right Front.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 149