8 -11 AUGUST , LONG WEEKEND RIDE TO THE FAR EAST /NORTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Mates of our s has been sitting on the side line keeping tabs on our weekend get away , and after our last trip insisted they want to join us on the next one , Now we have visited the south coust this year to death and  Et as well , so we need to make a plan to fill in some of the voids . plan so far is , Dullstroom  one night , Graskop one night , Haenertsburg one night .
Our ladies would like to spend some time wandering around Dullstoom as its a place that we just pass threw , maybe fill up petrol but that it , So we said ok , then Graskop , we always stay at the woodsman , and Sabie has been done to death well , but Graskop is jus a pancake stop . this leaves us with a nice long ride on Saturday morning to Tzaneen , and then up the mountain to Heanertsburg . Sunday home .

I however need some pointers as to best route back from Haenertsburg , being a sunday and end of long weekend the N1 could be very busy , aware we need to ride back to Pietersburg and can then take a detour , maybe Roetan , Groblersdal , bronkhortspruit - home . how is this route ?
Then accommodation  , Dullstroom ? Graskop I think the Hotel is a good option , Haenertsburg / Magoebaskloof  I need to find a spot , but open for suggetions .