Always making plans for an adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I am one of those guys that is always on the look and making plans for the next ride , adventure , We are booked and rearing to go to the far east and north over the August long weekend , but planning does not stop , Have itching feet , and must make plans , one trip I would like to do is to  circumnavigate Lesotho , another idea came up while surfing the net , Swaziland to Moz ,
There is a nice and also the last Long weekend for 2019 in September , need a day to make it 4 days , and the opertunety is just to big not to take advantage of this . So the planning starts , one lot for the Lesotho trip , and another to go to Moz .
Have googled the Swazi to Moz route options and its all possible , depart Sat morning , ride to Oshoek , into Swaziland and find a place to stay near Siteki , then into Moz at Namaacha on Sunday , can then use the new road and ride down to Ponta , spend 1.5 days and depart Tuesday for home .
or
Depart Friday afternoon for Clarence , sat to Lady brand , and so on around Lesotho , from lady brand going South east around has some awesome riding in the mountains , .
Will chat to the riding partners on out August trip and see how they feel . In the mean time I am doing some home work on both trip options .