ANOTHER BIKER DOWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DR BIG 750

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR 750S Big
I was travelling along Witkoppen turning South into William Nicol(I was in a car) I see a light in the mirror,  its a guy on a XT 660(Blue) he lane splits between myself & couple of other cars & a truck then bolts around the bend leading into W. Nicol I thought wow thats a bit quick aggresive riding & carried on driving. I get to robot at Lesley & WM theres a bit of a hold up (3/4 mins later) I see a bakkie & a stopped a crash i think , as I get passed I see the XT on the ground the rider a few meters away very still. there must have been a paramedic driving passed as he was walkiing over to him on the ground . the front was trashed on the bike front wheel off forks bent backwards, luggage box off tank trashed fuel was all over the place, I did not see what happened but possibly bakkie turned across & the bike t boned him looking at the bike, but he must have been going a bit, pleny people had stopped so I kept going no point stuffing the traffic up more , hope the dude is ok looked quite serious