Bandana Bike Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I would just like to inform everyone of the "The Sunflower Fund - Bikers 4 Bandanas" Bike Ride that is going to take place @ Air Force Base Ysterplaat on Sunday morning 08h00, the 28th October 2012.

We all know how loyal Bikers generally are when it comes to charity events & here is a wonderful opportunity for you to truly show how loyal you are,... by joining us @ this event in support of this really Gr8 Cause. Here is the link to the "Sunflower Fund's Events" section explaining everything about this event. https://www.sunflowerfund.org.za/index.php/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2012/10/04/11/-/-?Itemid=1

Another Gr8 attraction that will take place @ AFB Ysterplaat, is the fact that they will be doing a Live "Ground Run" of the Shackleton. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Also, a bit of a surprise will await the riders, when we all return to the base after the ride,....which will "finish the ride off, in a way that a lot of bikers not have the opportunity to do every day"

Please feel free to give me a call or E-mail me w.r.t. any queries

Shaun
084 689 2080  or  [email protected]

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 524