Sunflower Fund Bandana Bike Ride (13 October 2013)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I would just like to remind everyone of the "The Sunflower Fund - Bikers 4 Bandanas" Bike Ride that is going to take place @ Air Force Base Ysterplaat on Sunday morning, the 13th October 2013. Gates open @ 07h30 & the mass ride kicks off @ 10h00.

We all know how loyal Bikers generally are when it comes to charity events & here is a wonderful opportunity for you to truly show how loyal you are. The "Iron Wings Riding Club" of Air Force Base Ysterplaat, in conjunction with the Sunflower Fund & M.O.T.H. Motorcycle Association, would like all motorcyclist (young & old) to join this Event, in support of this truly Gr8 cause.

Entry fee is a "donation" of R50 towards the Event, which will include a Metal Badge.

Some of the other Gr8 attractions on the day will be another Live "Ground Run" of the Shackleton as well as various Biking Vendors, Food Areas, Beer Corner & Live entertainment for all. Rolls Royce will once again also be there, along with various other motor car & bike displays.

Please feel free to give either myself or Ernie a call or simply drop us a PM or E-mail w.r.t. any queries.

Shaun - (Bring It On)
084 689 2080  or  [email protected]

or

Ernie - (Dwarskers)
073 808 5575  or  [email protected]

Here is the Ride Report I did from last years Event.... Ride Report for Bandana Bike Ride 2012

Attachments

• Bandana Bike Ride 2013 (Resized).jpg
    Bandana Bike Ride 2013 (Resized).jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 322