Bike for the missus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cane Rat

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord
So, I ordered the book by Lodie de Jager called "Noord van Naboom" so I can read about his trip through Africa, but since I'm here in Darkest Africa, the missus started reading it and now I have TROUBLE.

She has, for  as long as I have known her, wanted her own bike. a Pegasso nogal, but I've been trying to avioid the issue all this time. Her, reading the book has started the issue again, and I'm affraid this time I'm not going to get off lightly. She went out and bought the Bark Essay and I have been bombarded with SMS's since about 14hoo about this bike and that bike, so much so, that I had to eventually tell her that I am to busy to pay attention.

In about 30 minutes time, we will be Skyping and you can geuss what the conversation will be about.

So now, she mentioned a 400 Transalp, but I told her it was a grey import. I don't know because I did not even know they existed. Then about 5 or 6 BMW Dakars and 650GS and then off course her dream, a 2007 Pegasso.

So what do you think? I'm not a great BM fan, but I don't dislike them completely. That Transalp I don't know at all. The Pegasso, I know she will like, but what is the sensible thing to do.

I'm due to go home in December. Maybe I should just tell her my leave has been cancelled....... ::)  ::)