• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bit of a Garage Sale - odds and sods for sale, Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davew

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hey fellow Dogs

Got a bit of a garage sale going on here - I'm being shipped off to our London office for a few years, so time to sell off some of my extra bits and pieces one naturally accumulates.
Taking the new bike with me - was part of the deal, but practicality needs to prevail and I can't take everything, so need to have a clear out.
Not just that, some stuff I have is for bikes I no longer have!

So here goes, I've posted some pis and prices are up for discussion, but I think I've tried to be fair and reasonable for second hand parts (roughly half of new value).

Some stuff from one of my older 1200GS's:

First up,I have a set of the OEM lower crash bars for a R1200GS, which will fit any model up till 2012.
1200GS_OEM_Crashbars.jpg

They are basically new and complete, asking R1,000 SOLD

I have an OEM Vario topbox asking R1,000 too, it's 100% - SOLD
1200GS_OEM_Vario_Topbox.jpg

I have a small bag which mounts on the rear centre post of the rear box mount. I think it was a Wunderlich product. I got it overseas and only ever seen another one here. It's really quite useful for small odds and ends, especially a puncture kit. No idea what it's worth, so let's say offering it for R400 - SOLD
1200GS_Rear_Post%20Mini_bag.jpg

Next, I have a selection of things in this picture...
There's a replacement tank ring for the 1200GS (facelift version '09-12) which allows you to fit a SW Motech Quicklock tankbag - R200 - SOLD
There's a set of OEM spotlight mounts, which mount under the beak just ahead of the forks - R250
Then there is a  Mudsling Standard for 1200GS/A, bought from Goose in a group buy about 18 months ago - R450 - SOLD
And an  Avant Front Fender Extender for 1200GS/A, also from Goose - R300
1200GS_Tankring_Spot_mounts_Mudsling_F_and_R.jpg

Some stuff from my F800GS:
There's dummy tank ring for the 800GS, which allows you to fit a SW Motech Quicklock tankbag- R300 - SOLD
Then there is a  Mudsling Standard for 650/800GS, - R450 - SOLD
And an  Avant Front Fender Extender for 650/800GS  - R300 - SOLD
800GS_Tankring_and_Mudsling_Fr_and_R.jpg

Some generic stuff:
A strap on Enduro tank bag from SW Motech - R700 - SOLD
Enduro_Strap_on%20TankBag.jpg

A set of 45L trax panniers and a 38L top box. The have a matching lock set, so best if they go together - R6,000 for the lot as shown. - SOLD
Trax_45L_Panniers%20and_38L_Topbox01.jpg

Trax_45L_Panniers%20and_38L_Topbox02.jpg

Trax_45L_Panniers%20and_38L_Topbox03.jpg

I also have a plastic for sale, which I'll post in a separate post, but will mention it here anyway - it's a 2004 Honda CRF250X. Asking R20k for it, has recently had a full service, which included valve adjustment, timing chain and adjuster, plus a new coil pack. Been ridden, but in good nick.

Pictures I've posted from my dropbox public folder, so hope they show up!

Any interest in any or all of the above, pm me and we can talk.

Cheers
Dave