Blue lights ( any Cops here ????)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackD

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Is there any police dogs here, and if so and please tell me I wrong here ?

On the weekend on the strandfontain beach road, I cop car came out from behing a on coming car overtaking towards me on a rise, with his blue light on forcing me off the road on the the painted curb, he saw me way in advance and just aimed his car towards me and because his blue light was on i must just get out of the way. I need a bike cam because if I knew why he was I would have tried to find out who this was and lay a charge.

As well as every day a 10 ton cop truck at 4;30 on the M5 with prisoners in forces his way through backed up traffic taking his prisoners back to lockup, and again just because his light is on and blue all must get out his way. I do not understand this and this cant be legal and fair.

Am I wrong to think this light is no a excuse to threaten other tax paying road users? Or is this just power hungry poor qualty police that that is employed to fill a number and they think the law dose not apply to them.

If I did find out who this guy was and had it on a cam, what can I do about this.