Buying a Bigger Bike Decision ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SID

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I am in the market to buy a biiger bike, My biking history started on a CG125 and before ..... I knew it I was on GSX 1100 R, after loosing 1 to many freinds and a request by a freind who died with a broken neck to stop riding, I sold the bike, several years latter the bug bit me again  and I thought I would try off roading (and LOVE IT) and bought a Quad and TTR 230. I soon learnt that any idiot could ride @ 200km/h +, but riding a few KM of sand with out falling or staying on the path was one of the biggest leason I have ever had to learn. Any way the TTR 230 is great bike, but just lacks the power I need for the things I want to do...
I am also looking for something which is street legal, but don't intend using it on the road except to get to a gravel road or into the bush, I am looking at a 450 and the debate is between Honda CFR 450 & Yamaha WR 450, My mind is set on the CFR but my heart on WR, I looking at after market prices and services etc... Please help if you can shed some light or if I should throw another bike into the equation just to confuse me more..

Latest posts