Close call.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohanGPS

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Just done 1400 km (400 gravel ), incident free...and went for a meeting with my accountant 5 km from home, at Old Kriges. Stopped about 2m behind a Combi bus thing in Durban rd, to turn right into Wellington rd. Traffic light red for us....dude in Combi started to reverse...there is a car behind me...i hoot...not a fok, he keeps coming....his back bumper climbes on my front wheel...i was about to use the ejection button...he stoppes and drive off my front wheel. Now you can think when I pulled up next to him my words.......anyway I told him to pull off, then his boss (was in the car in front of Combi also climbes out....he even had a bigger skrik than me)
He said very sorry, and wanted to know if I am ok...said I must please have the bike checked out and any dammage and he will pay...Bike feels fine, but goes for service on Monday and will have it checked out properly.....had to do double Vokas and Redbull...
The next Yellow 1200 GS  fullspec with reverse is mine !