Comments about awesome service by Forum vendors... what BS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAN

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I read all the posts: “X is such a great guy, ordered my .... yesterday, got it this morning, awesome service!” WHAT?  ???
Why is this awesome service? The only awesome service is the courier company that had to collect and deliver to you....

Want to know what awesome service is, wait until there is something wrong with your ..., then see what X’s reaction is!

I bought a product which didn’t perform as expected, now I want to give it back, actually, I offered to pay R1000 plus the old product (still in the box) for a better product advertised from the same vendor. Their response; we don’t normally do this, but we will give you 80% of the price of the original product (still in the box) and then charge you full price for the more expensive product. Sounds fair? BUT WAIT, please remember you do not qualify for any specials currently running on the more expensive product (therefore, old product + R1500), thus we are actually only giving you 40% for your old product, but please come back and spend more money with us, cos we are awesome, we deliver overnight, check the forum!!

If I buy a new car today, tomorrow it will still be worth more than 80% of the selling price!

FFS, even GAME (who is known for bad service) will give me my money back on a product which I am not happy with, now THAT is service, NOT delivering on time.

Now, I cannot remember reading a disclaimer anywhere, so here goes a fair warning to all: Vendors on this forum has not been verified or selected by any means, they pay to be here. The fact that they might have ridden a 50cc in their schooldays does not mean they are now your friend. These vendors could be any mom and pop or fly-by-night operation that stumbled across this forum and registered. The moderators/owners of this forum takes no responsibility or by no means endorse any of the vendors on this site. If you choose to deal with them, you are on your own!!!!
Moral of the story, I have R1000 buck’s worth of crap lying in the cupboard which I will never use because I made an assumption.... :BangHead: :BangHead:

And YES, I am Peed-off! :mad: