Dualsport weekend Estcourt 8th to 11th August.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
We have organised a"pillion friendly"  dualsport long weekend at Blue Haze Country Lodge 8th - 11th August.
First ride leaves Blue Haze at 08h30  Friday for a green route and an orange route to Zingela Ranch, an amazing place. Saturday same time, we leave for the Colenso battle sites, Elandslaagte and the Cheetah project,( Nambiti Game Reserve), then up Collings Pass and down Debeers pass, past Spioenkop, Winterton and back home.
Saturday night we have Pierre De Charmoy to entertain us and complete the weekend with a memorable party. ( remember him? He's as good as he ever was!)
Local riders can join the rides free of charge, just let me know you are coming so I can book lunch for you at the midday destinations.
Call me to book, o ate 2 33seven 1030 . The Saturday entertainment is free for those staying at Blue Haze ( special rates apply), and R100.00 per person for others.
We have over thirty five bikes/ couples booked already so it promisses to be an awesome experience!
To check out the venue visit www.bluehaze.co.za