F*&%ing scumbag thief on the prowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.filer

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi all,

As some of you might be aware I am selling my 2008 1200 GS and my wife's 2004 1200 GS on the forum, I am also advertising them on Gumtree and OLX. I think i was about to be caught so thank goodness for my over suspicious and aggressive demeanor!!

I received a call from a guy yesterday with a broad "non south African" yet African accent about my 2008 GS, his story is that he is working in Mosselbay on contract for a large company and really wants a R1200 GS. He clearly knew nothing about the actual bike as i could hear him reading my ad word for word. He said he has no need to ride it, wanted it put through roadworthy and sent to an address in Isando with its paperwork. He would then deposit the cash into my bank account. No negotiation on price, he was happy to pay full asking! I was suspicious but thought if i got a payment confirmation it would be ok and i have a RWC on the bike so it was not a big deal, he said he would call later so we could sort out bank details.

10 mins later another call from the same cell number (I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM WANTING TO SORT OUT DETAILS) same oke wanting to buy the other bike which is advertised separately a few ads down, now his story is that he works in JHB for a freight forwarding company at the airport? WTF!! So i listened to his spiel, it had not even dawned on this clown that he was talking to the same person with the same cell number and name!!!

When i said to him that he had talked to me 10 mins earlier about another bike and had told me he worked in Mosselbay etc HE TOLD ME TO F*&% OFF AND NOT WASTE HIS TIME!! HE FRIKKEN PHONED ME THE CHOP!!

When i tried to call him back to swear his mother and all his relatives the "subscriber you have called was not available!"

interesting times we live in

Marcus