• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 2007 BMW F650GS Dakar (ABS & H/Grips) R54k!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umshiniwam

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi,

I am selling my 2007 F650GS Dakar. This bike is a beaut and I am sad to be selling her.

Located in Pretoria east, Olympus.

2007 BMW F650GS DAKAR for sale. ABS & Heated grips model with 24,500 km on the clock, in good condition.
The only blemishes are scuff marks on the carrier and some paint has rubbed or chaffed off on the left rear plastics next to the fuel cap.

Full service history, at Bavarian East Motorcycles.
A brand new Metzeler Tourance on the front and an Michelin Anakee that has done about 4,500 km on the rear.

Extras:

Centrestand
SW-Motech crashbars
Touratech folding gear lever (Along with original, which is slightly bent but still usable)
BMW Top box (lock matched to ignition key)
BMW Aluminium/plastic panniers (locks matched to ignition key)
1" handlebar raisers

The above extras are worth at least R13,000 new.

The panniers have a couple of dings and the top box and crash bars have some scratches. All still function 100%

The bike has been in 2 fairly minor accidents and was repaired by Bavarian Motorcycles on both occasions. I have invoices to prove this.

Repairs include:

New front brake disc
New front rim
New fork slider

Retail (book) value for the bike alone is R57,400.

I am selling for R54,000 all inclusive.

Reason for selling; Working closer to home and so I will no longer require a bike for commuting (unfortunately). I also don't get any time to enjoy riding over weekends, so currently it is not worth my while keeping.
And, my learners license has expired :(

Some photos:

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0885.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

Please PM me if you or someone that you know might be interested.

Cheers

Latest posts