• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 41 year old willing Fräulein

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hi there,
I am a 41 year old Fräulein looking for a new devotee and rider.
I recently underwent some major surgery which rebuilt my body, heart and other goodies and while I look good now, I still need some more attention to be in truly great shape.  I am able to show you a great time now and have all my papers to prove it.  I have two new tekkies and I have had my 1000km post bypass check-up.  Dr says that, apart from the obvious issues, I am fine and that all is good with my bones.  I also have a set of Krauser bags (For the emotional baggage) and mounts, manuals etc that come along with me. 
I am been cheated on by my current “lover” who rides my “opposition” on a daily basis and I am being “forgotten”.  I also think that he might be considering someone who is willing to do more “adventurous outdoorsy stuff”. 
I am looking for a devotee that will spend time with me and lavish the attention I deserve on me.  While I have no set Alimony figure, serious offers will be entertained.  I live in Pretoria and I am eagerly waiting to go out on a date with you.  I enclose a couple of alluring photos for your pleasure.  If you are willing to wait I can send some more photos.  Waiting for your call….
Hugs and Kisses XXOOXX

1981 BMW R100RS
113000 odd Kms
Needs some more work to be a daily runner.  Paperwork in order, licence up to date.  Proof of work done on bike available.  Matching numbers.  Reasonable offers considered. 
PM Me and we can chat.

Attachments

• Mon Cherrie 1.jpeg
    Mon Cherrie 1.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 575
  • Mon Cherrie 2.jpeg
    Mon Cherrie 2.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 572
  • Mon Cherrie 3.jpeg
    Mon Cherrie 3.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 569