GETTING ALL THE GEAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
In all fairness I have all the gear for adventure riding as well as sport , But as with most things one is not 100% satisfied , and the quest continues . I was fortunate or possibly lucky , My adventure bike is a 1190 KTM and for some craze reason I like the KTM powerwear clothing , but new out of my reach , or more honestly just not keen to pay the price . On marketplace I found a Jacket , R800.00 , Yesterday I bought a pair of KTM  Alpinestar boots R1800.00 . Have 2 pairs of ballistic jeans and a cordura type adventure pants , The cordura pants  I would like to upgrade to KTM adventure pants IF I can find a good used pair .
Used is not as bad as some think, If is not trashed from a accident a good wash has it clean and sanitized . and good to go , no one but you will know its used and so what , if the kit is in great condition , why not ? From post I have read many guys have bought used kit , and some still do duty many years later . I decided I will follow the advise