• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GS1150 2001 Non Abs for sale - SOLD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunja

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Guy's selling my Gs1150 as I've just replaced it with a Gs1200. Crash Bars & touratech head covers, Bmw topbox and panniers, seat recently recovered (small tear) 98,000kms. Has a small knee dinge in the tank - dropped it in my garden, but no problem as I also have a big tank - colour coded, needs 2 studs repaired. Has a Adv touring screen fitted, brackets don't quite fit properly but it works great, I ride with my visor open all the time and have the original one as well.

I bought it as a paperwork code 3, previous owner sold to a "mate" who not only didn't register it but proceeded to run up thousands in speed fines so he decided to de-register it..... and finallty got it back when the license was due again. I have had the bike for +- 2years and it's never let me down or not started. I keep the battery on an intelligent charger due to my 28day work rotation.

Will need tyre's & maybe brakes in +-5000kms, looking for R38000 with extra tank or R36000 without or ONCO, it's not an urgent sale so no silly offers please.

Jammer for the crappy pic's I'm at sea and these are the only ones on my laptop - can supply more when I'm back home in a week or so.

Cheers
Ernie

Attachments

• Bmw gs1150_1.jpg
    Bmw gs1150_1.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Bmw gs1150_2.jpg
    Bmw gs1150_2.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 91
  • GS Big tank.jpg
    GS Big tank.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 90