HEAD ON FIRE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Strange problem , In December I bought my wife a helmet as part of  her Xmas present , A new HJC flip face helmet . she was very happy with it ...... but . Huston we have a problem !
On out tour to CAPE TOWN , she complained that her head was on fire , said the helmet was burning her . I tried it for a while and did not experience a burning sensation, We then lined the inside with a micro fiber clothe and things seemed ok ,We put it down to the possibility of a chemical reaction as she had a Brazilian hair treatment done before the trip.
Over this past long weekend she experienced the same burning sensation , the hair treatment is all but washed out now, so we can safely say its not deu to the chemicals , something else is causing the burning sensation.
options
The lining can be removed and washed , and this may be the first option to try .
if not successful , another option is to try and retro fit another helmet inner into this helmet . Has anybody had any similar experience ?