Hey Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hey guys,

How all of you doing? Looking forward to the week? I'm new here, got advised from one of the E-Dirt Members.

This topic is actually about my father.
During my high school career I went from a 85 up to a Yz250 2-Stroke and now riding a WR450 till I get the KTM300 end of the month.

My Dad has always supported me in what I do and stretched out quite a bit to help me with my bikes. Ever since I upgraded to a yz125 he settled to ride a Suzuki DR200 06. He loves riding, they have done the Baviaans 4 times now and keeps on doing rides with his friends on Saturdays. (His Friends Ride 650's) yet it doesn't bother him at all. He just enjoys every minute of it.

SO - I have decided its time for me to give back to him. I will be buying him a New KLR 650 2010 in the beginning of April. Everything is sorted I just have one problem I have to get rid of the DR200 first. It is currently listed on Gumtree - https://easterncape.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-scooters-motorcycles-motorbikes-Suzuki-DR200-W0QQAdIdZ191963504

I will be receiving the KLR 650 and My New KTM 300 at the beginning of the new month so I want to make haste and get rid of the DR200 before I receive the 2 New ones. Any suggestions or help to sell the DR200 would be greatly appreciated.

Call me on 0845147304 or Email me at [email protected]

Time to give back to my dad for raising me and putting up with every day nonsense.
What do you guys think of the new KLR's?

Cheers
Jacques

Latest posts