Hi there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kaizer

Hi everyone, glad to be a member of this forum. I have recently bought a Yamaha XT 660z Tenere and I am enjoying every minute I can ride. I live in a beautiful part of the world, with the Karoo on my doorstep (35kms) away and that is probably the main reason for buying my bike. I also use it to commute to my office, about 10km from my home, of which 4km is dust and the rest tar. I live in-between three passes and have about 50km of dust roads to ride on from my house, without touching tar.
As a youngster I learnt to ride at the age of about 5, with an Italjet 50cc, then a Suzuki Fat cat 80cc, then I had two Honda XR 200r's etc. I always rode on dust even until the first quad I bought 14yrs ago, a Blaster and about 7 yrs ago I bought a Raptor 660. This is where my love for Yamaha came from. Two yrs ago , a mate and I started talking about getting ourselves 'Duals' and about 3 weeks ago, I found the right bike for me and bought it. My wife was very sceptic until I took her for a breakfast run and now she want's her own.

Thanks and regards