How beautiful is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oo7

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I was up in Joburg and had some free time on Sunday before having to return to Slaapstad. So I suggested to Messrs Brakenjan & Rolling Stone that we should go for a ride to talk some kark, reflect on our last ride together at the Amageza and of course have a cold one - their indication in return was that they were also happy to humour me so we fixed a time.

On my way to the Brakenmuseum yesterday morning I was wondering what the weapons of choice would be. Between the two of them their harem offered probably about ten possibilities if I remembered correctly at last count, but I was secretly hoping that at least two certain specific ladies would be the weapons of choice for the day. And how excited I was when I spotted my first three choices ready and waiting to be "schtekked and caressed".

We decided upon a quick ride around Harties with lunch at a joint across from the snake park. One cold one later and the call was unanimously made to go and put some Breedsnek dust on these ladies.

Of course one could not and should not compare the eishpiees with their elder cousin. To me, both these bikes are running thickly in my blood and it is hopefully just a matter of time  . . . I did the last 100km or so going home on the HP2 so must have had some muscle memory of that when I got on to the GSA again this morning - the first 10km's I was really worried that there is something seriously wrong with this heavy piece of earthmoving equipment between my legs!

So just how beautful is this?

Attachments

• Kalahari.JPG
    Kalahari.JPG
    356.2 KB · Views: 709
  • Kalahari & HPN.JPG
    Kalahari & HPN.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 715
  • HP2 & Kalahari & HPN.JPG
    HP2 & Kalahari & HPN.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 706