• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husky 610 TE Price *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvR

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I am selling this bike after finally bonding with it.
All the niggles have been sorted out and it is ready to go

i bought this from Big Dom, and Blazes has had it under his tender care as well. All other work has been done at Offroad Cycles.

Currently it is standing @ Runner's shop
22 Blesbok Ave, Koedoespoort, in Pretoria/Tswane.
Phone numbers for Offroad Cycles: 012 333 6443
                                                                                082 823 4714

I replaced the rear tire with a Dunlop D606, it has a bigger Husky rear rack and a brand new original Husky clutch cable.

My reason for selling is simple. I have been diagnosed with a heart condition and while I can scape together the money for the procedure, I will still need some funds for recovery. The crypto market is not playing ball.

I am relatively immobile currently while I wait for the procedure, thus Runner has kindly kept it there after replacing the clutch cable. Oh, and won't negotiate a discount, where I am a walk over  :imaposer: The paper work is all with Runner as well as the box with the comfort seat and other odds and ends.

Runner has it advertised for R 55,000
WD price R 50,000. It is a little negotiable but IMHO that is a lot of bike for the price

Please see the photo comment of what Big Dom had done with the bike.

Please rather reach me via WhattApp or a direct call: 079 355 0363.
I am not on the forum all that much at the moment.

Attachments

• H8.jpg
    H8.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 585
  • H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 589
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 581
  • H3.jpg
    H3.jpg