K53 for bikes..... ironic??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeff Cowboy

Living the American Dream
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so when you get your learners licence to drive a cage you must be accompanied by a licensed driver and that is quite understandable.

But when you get your motorcycle learners you can ride wherever you want without being accompanied. I understand the need for the learners licence because it teaches some of us the rules of the road.  ::)

Have anyone thought about this: What is the use of the K53 motorcycle test. I mean you can ride on our roads for 18months with a learners with no problem but now suddenly you need a license by doing a K53. I find it extremely ironic.  :-\

Have nobody thought about this?

IMHO they should give everyone with a motorcar license the right to ride a motorcycle without the need of a K53 test.

I really see no use for the K53 motorcycle test. I think people do it because of the insurance discount and the hassle to redo the learners every 18 months.

Another thing, carrying a pillion?? Does owning a motorcycle license make you capable of transporting a pillion in safety?? I don't think so. Another reason why i think the whole issue around motocycle K53 is really ironic.  :-\

We need better Spiedkops  :D

But then again they say: "'n Slim spiedkop is d*nners gevaarlik"  :laughing4: :laughing4: