KEVLAR JEANS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I have been looking for a pair of nice riding pants , but cant seem to find what i like . so the search is still on . But this said I have pants in my kit cupboard . have a pair of Spirit pants , a pair of  Revit ,  and two pair of  jeans . They all ok but dont tick all the boxes for me , yes full of crap I know . but that is why most of us have more kit than needed .
The Spirit ones must be near the top of ok right now , but they not water proof , have a lining that is supposed to keep water "out" but its also the thermal lining so to hot to wear in summer , the  Revit ones to plastic and becomes a sauna , not nice to wear . maybe ok for a winter trip . then my jeans , one pair is my go to one and must admit very comfortable, Kevlar lining , and made out of a stretch denim . not waterproof , and a bit on the hot side . no ventilation . other pair a bit tight , need to loose a couple k :imaposer:
Yesterday I passed by BIKE KINGS Rivonia , just to have a look , saw a nice pair of jeans there , made by NEXO , same as my to ting pair (  need to go fit )  what i likes is the a darker denim , not black , and have zips in the legs for air vents .Have given the possibility to try and waterproofing  the jeans a bit by using hiking waterproof wash , a good amount of time and think it worthwhile . 
What I am trying to ask is this , your thoughts on "KEVLAR riding jeans" Are the ok , not planning a off , but if it should happen are the ok , I have used leathers for sport riding and they saved my bacon, Adventure bike and leathers dont seem to mix nicely , so we need different kit  :drif:
Back to the textile adventure pant , I find them to have to many pockets , to baggy , and very hot for our conditions , winter they seem fine , but summer in the Karoo , a seat box . lets get some comments please .