Late entry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutd3

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Good day

Sorry for the late introduction, but I have a weakish good excuse( I initially tried my startup on the forum from my home PC, which due to a lack of PC experience and very slow internet did not work out as planned, I then tried from my work PC, which did not work out either, long story short, out of frustration I simply just jumped in boots and all).

I am Danie du Toit, live in Highveld Centurion, work for Denel as a technician, after a lot of testrides decided on a Yamaha XT 660 Z which I am very happy with, my first bike after a dry spell of eight years.
My last bike was a Yamaha IT 465 J, but had to get rid of it because an unlicenced noisy bike does not go down well in a townhouse complex.
I am more of a loner and enjoy solo trips, but will do trips with someone I know well.

Highlights so far is a trip to Verneukpan in August last year and a trip to Tosca(MMC 2011) in November along the Molopo river bordering Botswana( I unfortunately broke my ankle in a freak accident fall on that trip). Then a camping trip to Warmbaths(Koro Koro) with my six year old son this year April.

Enjoy, danie

Latest posts