Motorbike Accessories Supplier - Taking the PI55

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Three_of_Seven

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
It seems, that because you have a big name in the off-road accessories business, that you can take the pi55 with customers. Your flashy website has all of the right gear, readily available at "competitive prices" and that you offer next day delivery, before 10:00 at an additional cost. Why would someone choose that option; probably because they need that part for an intended purpose?!

Mmmm ... 10am comes and goes. No feedback from the supplier as to why this is. Ok, I am sure there is a valid reason for this, so let's give them a quick call to find out .... "oh that bash-plate, ja, it's being manufactured as we speak." What-The-Fudge ... nowhere on your flashy website did it state that! So when could I expect it to reach the address provided, because it needs to be fitted before the bike is picked-up. "Uhmmmm, uhmmm ... give us a few minutes and we'll call you back". Guess who's had to do all the chasing ... the person paying for the part and additional courier fee!

Numerous calls from me to them ....
Me: "What's going on?".
Them: "Oh, I'm phoning all of my dealers / suppliers looking for a bashplate for you".
Me: "So how many have you phoned?"
Them: "I have a lot of suppliers"
Me: "You're not answering my question. How many suppliers have you phoned?" Turns out they phoned 6, but waiting for a call from another
Me: "I wish to escalate this matter. Who can I speak to that is above everyone the shop?" Them: "Would you like to send an email?"
Me: "No, I want to speak to a human; who can I speak to?"

Anyway, the story continues. Apparently the person in production will call me tomorrow. How exactly is that going to get me my bashplate which I need to have fitted on the weekend, when the person in charge of production is going to phone me? Absolutely nothing, that's how! Them: "Oh I hear you and understand, I will call her again and ask her to speak to you today."

I am still waiting! I have been doing all of the chasing, using my minutes which I pay for. I have spent money with them, because of their reputation and gear that they have available. Even if they provide me with a refund, it does not change the fact, that this entire experience with them, has left a bitter taste in my mouth and unfortunately, I will NEVER EVER recommend them to anyone. Not because of their gear, but because of the people behind the business, or perhaps their E-commerce side of the business. Whichever it may be and whoever chooses to use them, do so at your own peril. I certainly won't rely on them to dress my ride going forward!

Attachments

• Motorradical.jpg
    Motorradical.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0