My NEW 1090R - Completely changed tack. IN LOVE>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dish

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Morning Gents.

Time was right and the offer was good so I sold my beloved 1050 and hope she goes to a good home.

Onwards upwards and new beginnings right?? I have long been an admirer of the older 1190. Either the orange or the grey version, I prefer Grey but also like the Orange. Ive done tons of research, I like all the features that it has, I like the electronic suspension, the 148Hp, the mode selections. I like the whole package. Sometimes however its best from the Horses mouth (or in this case the dogs)
1. Have you owned one. Did you have a good experience with it. Can it handle the dirt as they say it can and most importantly MOST importantly, did anything bite you that I should be aware of and what should I look for??
2. Anyone here have one that they are considering selling ? Gauteng / Fourways area?? Budget isn't the highest at about R 130K +- but may be negotiable for the right package.

Please shed some light on this for me lads. Give me the good the bad and the ugly. Oh I also really like the 1190 R but find they are quite pricey and most have quite high mileage. One can understand why... but if there are and R 's around... ??

Thanks for the help