New Biker Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi there everyone,

So I made a post a while ago on the forum with a question about the 390 Duke, from which I received the information I was looking for. After a long search and finally making a decision on what to get, I decided I should do the right thing and make an introductory post (excuse me for this not being my first post  :lol8: )

So to the point: I am Duane Mouton, a wannabe pilot that should have my commercial license by the end of this year (if all goes well). I am 24 years young.
I grew up spending a lot of time visiting a friend of mine on his plot where we spent countless hours riding bikes on the plot. I only recently decided to get a motorcycle for commuting and weekend fun, and settled on a very nice 2016 KTM 390 Duke. I purchased it through a friend of mine that works at RAD. It came with a full Akro pipe as well which was a bonus. So far I have been enjoying the learning curve going from occasional offroad riding to riding on road.
The Duke is my first road bike and so I feel like it is a good starting point for me, although I made the mistake of taking a friends MT07 for a ride and got instantly hooked on the power that bike puts down... One day when I am all grown up  :lol8: :lol8:

Anyway I look forward to the riding that lay ahead and will post some pictures of the adventures both riding and flying related as I go along.

Cheers
Duane