pissed off with air filter!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tour

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
So which one of you guys like cleaning your airfilter?
Taking the time and doing it well. Strip the tanks and open airbox, clean, dry, put back?
On the 950SE it is such a schlep and can take some time...

Well I have contacted Chris from CPR racing or Rottweiler performance airfilters. about his performance, easy to clean, quick to clean foam air filter.
So check it out
www.rottweilerperformance.com/‎    and also
www.cprfabrications.com/Store.html

it takes 5 - 7 mins to remove and clean your airfilter. being able to clean it more often will prolong engine live and make the beast run smoothly always.
you can also expect 8 - 10 bhp more with this airfilter and tuning. and I know from experience that the bikes up in joburg is pap compared to sealevel, so it will be a worthwhile upgrade for the boys up there.

they have replacement airfilters for the all of the 950 and 990 models adv, se, sm, smt and now 1190 s aswell.

how it works is you actually remove the whole airbox and fit a baseplate on to the carbs, efi onto the tube things. then clip over a            re useable foam filter.
the 950's need a jet kit that can also be purchased from Chris.
the 990's get the maps online from chris after purchase.
the SE is the most expensive as they also need a jet kit, they use a rounder airfilter to fit. he will also throw in the new cut trumpets on the house.

If I order a group buy from him he will ship it for free....
this will be a one time thing, so before the Rand / Dollar exchange rate goes more in sy moer have a look and let me know who else is keen. I have done loads of research and spoken to guys here in SA that have had this airfilter for some time now. This is a real good product. it is expensive but you get a lot, no need to buy airfilters again. HP gains and quick cleaning.

so if you are interested please let me know. the prices are on the websites. just remember we need to pay 14% here on landing in RSA but no import as it is motorcycle PARTS. if you keen PM me or
zero ate too 8 too 9 double 5 for three.
myself and 3 other guys are already keen.

thanks guys
rudi