Rottweiler Air system. thoughts + Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tour

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
So I had imported 5 x Rottweiler air systems for the 950 SE and 990R
here my thoughts.... ooops mind is empty. ok jokes aside.

Fitted my system to the SE without too much fuss one evening. The directions in the packet had been enough to help as it is a very straight forward system. I did run through the 950 info site to get a feel for what the carbs look like. Remember I am not a mechanic but can service my bike so basic knowledge was there. Re jetted as per CPR's recommendations.
fitting easy.

Took the bike for a ride on Saterday and was impressed by the following aspects. Throttle response very smooth and very crisp. Big felt stronger and more eager. Basicly the bike felt alive. Power increase was there vbut didn t feel arm ripping.
I had contacted Julian aka Wrench from Superbike Solutions for a dyno run and tune up. Picked up the bike today and took it for a quick run but not an extended one.
Well there had been a huge improvement again on top of before. The bike is off the wall. alive, crisp and totally stupid addictive. the bike actually felt even stronger all over.
Now some more fun stuff as if that isn't fun already.
My bike runs at 92 BHP on the rear wheel. an 11 bhp increase in power. yumm yumm.

now I had bought this airfilter system for the easily accessible, easy to clean reasons. I can now clean the airfilter in seconds not hours as before. no needing to remove the tank and unscrew the damn airbox and and and. now remove the seat and swap the sock. quick strix.
the extras are just bonuses which are really nice.

so would I do it again? f4ck yeah..!!
I had asked Julian to have a look here aswell and leave his comments.
Hondsekierie will also leave some comments soon as he has his bike with the other famous tuner Noddy.