• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

S: Honda VFR 800 2007 VTEC For Sale R65000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-r

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi guys. Bought this VFR from the original 1st owner. Owner was an older guy that wasn't able to ride it anymore. He unfortunately dropped the bike on it's left side as he was climbing off scuffing the left fender. See photos.

Got a quote for R1100 to get this repaired as its not terrible. (Note the tank is unscathed)

Bike has 9500 kms on the clock now and has full service history. Oil and filter has been changed a few weeks ago as I just needed to make sure it has fresh oil in it before commuting with it. This bike is pretty awesome and seriously strong. Just not for me as i commute to work everyday. Leaning on your wrists in heavy traffic eventually hurts like hell. I thought ill get used to it but im a big guy.

Bike is licensed and up to date.
Also comes with color coded hard Honda OEM side panniers and racks.

I will also throw in a jacket and a helmet. Not the best but at least you can hop on up and ride.

Im looking to get what i paid for it 2 months ago.

Price: R65000.00

You can call me on 082 552 0408