Safari Tanks new in RSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tour

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Morning guys and girls.

having bought a 950 SE eight months ago and loving it, there has always been one huge issue... fuel = range = not happy.
so after searching around south Africa and the world and looking for a big tank even a damaged tank or small add on tanks it had always come out at one solution and that was to buy a big one from Safari Tanks in Australia.

Well I don't really like paying any one over the net or ship something through our borders and tax and and and... so after a lot of deciding and getting ready to bite the bullet I jump in the net to contact Safari Tanks in Australia direct when I noticed that there was a .co.za behind the one site. so I checked them out....

Called them to see if these guys are legitimate and I got really helpful response from them. spoke to a guy named Gavin Robertson and he was helping out in a real professional way. said they are just getting started and their first shipment of tanks(stock) is on its way to RSA as we speak. well no Super enduro 30 lt  tank was onboard but he said that he'll make a plan for me.

a day later comes back to me with price and eta for the big tank. well priced, eta suites me as I am not in that much of a hurry as Amageza is still some time to go. can get it earlier but I am not in a hurry and air freight would be too expensive for me.no dealing with in between customs and extra taxes.   

so to all bikers out there looking for more range on your bike please check them out. Safari tanks are now in RSA and we can buy direct from them. so far great service, good price, no dealing overseas and stupid SA customs and hassles.

I have no interest with them at all but am happy to be sharing this good service here. they are new here (Durban) and I hope that they do well as I have had a very lekker dealing with them so far.

cheers
rudi